пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

11.11.11

Hey...it's gonna be my earliest post I've ever made))ahahha Maybe that's why date is so weird and cool?)))
My day...has a terrible beginning...i had a test on my microeconomics lesson.....Omg....I didn't know it will be today...Hope i'll just pass it...or i'll be freaking cry!!! =)))) just kidding....
Still  have 2 more classes.....and it's so lazy day.....Wait a second....wohoooo...It's Friday...San Lorenzo opening !!!!!damn...we can't miss it. But first of all....we need to clean our lovely house...i have to study for a while on my Introduction to Management course ...then we can celebrate a good ending of this Freaking Day!!!!
   This funny picture was made last night when  me and my bf were walking next to the sea park!!!

More picture soon <3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий