четверг, 15 марта 2012 г.

15 March 2012

                                                                Hello )I'm doing good)
All day spent out of a house....was making small shopping for our house with Mitty!Then we were in shops..cuz Mitra was looking for new camera.And yeah..she got it))Congrat,my baby)))
I was also thinking about buying new camera...but not now of course!Maybe summer)))Cuz my camera got fucked by me))Ahaha I'm not so care about keeping it good all the time)Hit it few times and yeah it got damaged!lol
Tomorrow busy busy busy day..have to get up so early...and go to my sister house...will spend half of a day there..and also studying....I have my first exam tomorrow...oh...3 more on the way!!)))But it' Friday....so...full of good day on the weekend)
                                                       Pictures:Yesterday at bowling )


                                                 Thanks Fotis,for inviting us))))#good uncle )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий