пятница, 23 марта 2012 г.

24 March 2012

                                                      Hey..hey,guess who's back?)lol
Actually i was checking blog everyday....and ur updates guys :) but i really didn't have any mood for typing)))lol
I'm just too lazy,as my mom always telling me and somebody else ;)
I'm still alone...in my lovely and lonely house)))But it's great....i could do whatever i want ;) But i used to go to bed so late....and it's so difficult wake up in the morning.....

Today i was planning go to mountains trip...but last night i wasn't feeling good...so i go to bed so late.....and i was going to wake up at 6.30 a.m. just couldn't do it.So I'm home today...but there is a possibly to go away from Limassol for few days....i really need it....no internet...nature and my assignment ;) 

                                                                        Coffee time =)
                                                                 Talk to you later...Kisses!

1 комментарий: